Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 24, 2010

happy birthday~~^^

hoho....really really 20 years old lo~wuwu....so fast past 20years lo.....today was a simpleness birthday....but i oso feel happy~~^^the 1st gift from auntie ping,mayb she oso dunno is my birthday la...she give me this then i let it as my first present....haha.....
see~wat is this?wakaka....like a mic is't?
no~this is medical from china~
me too and my birthday cake~hoho........sweet~~thx all my classmate ya~~^^❤
and the big milk tea with small milk tea~~wakaka~really big hor~...juz for寿星only~
hoho.....if change to milo more best la~kaka

this is mine 1~~hahaha...so big.......

ofcoz 分甘同味with my fren~hoho~~^^

cheese chicken chop pasta~~yummy~...actually i wan order seafood 1....wrong order.....
nvm la~~delicious too~~~
see me too so enjoy with cut cut~~kaka....~

2 comments: